Can I place an order? Will LoveCrafts still ship my package?
Absolutely, LoveCrafts is continuing to serve our makers in the US and globally. We’re following the guidelines of the cities and states where we operate, and we’re working hard to get your crafting supplies to you effectively, whilst keeping everyone safe.
Are shipping times affected?
The USPS system is currently completely overwhelmed and many of their distribution centers are experiencing major backlogs. Our warehouse team are working hard to get your craft packages with our couriers as fast and safely as possible (99% of orders are being sent out within 24 hours). However, once it leaves our warehouse unfortunately packages are subject to delays.
- We’re confident your craft package will arrive with you safely, unfortunately, we don’t know exactly when.
- If your tracking shows pre-shipment, your package has left our warehouse and is likely in a USPS trailer waiting to be processed.
- If your tracking is showing no update for several days, your package is with the carrier, and they are working their way through the backlog. (We know how frustrating this can be, so a huge thank you for your patience and understanding).
- We are confident your craft packages will arrive to you. Of course, if for whatever reason your order doesn't make it to you, we will resend it or refund you directly.
- Read USPS's latest customer info here.
We're doing all we can to get craft supplies to you safely and effectively, at a time when many of us need them most. Thank you for your continued support, you makers are amazing.
Is it safe to receive packages?
Parcel deliveries are classified as safe. You can find the latest information on COVID-19 for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and The World Health Organization. For added peace of mind, our warehouse team have implemented measures to make sure they are keeping themselves, and others safe. They are observing social distancing, washing their hands regular, and they've been supplied with extra hand sanitizer stations throughout the warehouse.
Am I able to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order?
Yes, all of our signed-for carriers will be taking extra precautions to protect you and their drivers. Find out how our couriers are responding to the pandemic in the links below:
What are you doing to keep your employees safe?
On March 16 our office staff made the shift to work from home and have been encouraged to stay home. In the warehouses, our teams have put in extra safety measures: monitoring the health of every staff member, ensuring those who have travelled have plenty of quarantine time before they return to the warehouse, doubling the cleaning efforts and implementing social distancing.
I have a question, how do I contact you?
Please check our Help Centre for answers to your most common questions. Due to COVID-19 and many more makers crafting, our lovely Smiles team are totally inundated. If your question can wait, our chief happiness maker Marie, will do a little happy dance while she continues recruiting and training more Smiles agents to help. If you’d still like to get in touch with us, we’ll get back to you as soon as humanly possible. Please allow 3-5 working days. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, you makers are amazing.
Article is closed for comments.