3D secure authentication is an extra layer of security for online transactions that helps protect yourself and LoveCrafts from fraudulent payments. When placing your order, you'll be redirected to your debit or credit card provider’s 3D secure web page. You will normally be asked to verify your payment via your online banking app, or provider by entering either:
- The password that you’ll have previously set up with you bank
- A one-time authentication code that’s sent to your mobile phone
If you’re still having trouble completing your payment, 3DS can also fail for a number of others reasons:
- Not completing the 3DS process within 15 minutes
- Incorrect CVV/security code
- Incorrect card expiry date
- Wrong card number
So we’d recommend keeping your phone nearby and double-checking your card details are entered correctly. After the payment is approved by the card provider, you’ll be automatically re-directed back to LoveCrafts and you’ll see a page confirming the details of your order.
Article is closed for comments.